Thanks for your inquiry about becoming an exhibitor at our 2019 Spring Fraser Valley Wedding Festival, on Sunday April 7th, at the Cascades Casino Resort in Langley! We look forward to working together to make this year the best show ever. Scroll down to learn about our new special Exhibitor opportunities.
Please note: We have limited space that is NOW FULL for the following Exhibitor types.
- Limousine and transportation services
- Disc Jockeys
- Event Planners
But we do have a waiting list for these business types. Please email us for more information, at email@example.com.
We still seek additional Exhibitors in the following categories:
- Cake and specialty dessert providers
- Party favours (ie. chocolatiers or specialty candy makers, or other guest thank you gifts)
Exhibitor Booth Pricing Summary
|Item||Early Bird, speak up early to get your same booth!||Regular Pricing|
|4×8 Booth||$250.00||$300 CAD|
|8×8 Booth||$350.00||$400 CAD|
Some non-standard booths are available. Please inquire for details, to Calla Krause, at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 604-970-7815.
Please click here download our Exhibitor Opportunities Document (PDF). This document will answer most of your questions.
NEW this year for our valued Exhbitors
Increased marketing and social media:
- ALL Exhibitors will receive a spotlight post on our social media accounts, included in your booth! (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) Posts will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Once your booth is secured, the post will be created by our staff.
- We have increased our social media advertising budget to almost double that of 2017
- More professionally-written articles and tips on our website
- Direct ticketing on Facebook for Brides, Grooms and the general public
- Increased number of booths on the show floor, NOW 58 BOOTHS!
NEW FLOOR PLAN for the April 7th show: 2019 Spring Fraser Valley Wedding Festival Floor Plan (PDF) Please note that due to the addition of more booths, the booth numbering has changed. Your old booth may now have a new number.
All exhibitors who may serve food samples at this event must fill out the Temporary Food Premises form.
Ready to register your booth?
(will open new browser tab)